All of these are comments staff has made when asked about the benefits of their jobs…
- I feel more appreciation for what I have.
- I am more patient with my children.
- I have better parenting skills- understanding the why of my children’s behavior.
- I feel more confidence and self-respect because I do work that matters.
- I am more appreciative of diversity.
- I am a better friend.
- The resilience of my client’s inspires me when I am having tough times.
- The stories I hear have motivated me to help make the world a better place by becoming a coach.
- I savor every moment with my children.
- I have become politically active.
- I am a better negotiator,.
- I notice when people help each other, especially when people help kids.
- I am less judgmental of others.
- I relish time alone in nature.
- My sense of spirituality has deepened.
Coming next week- how can we maximize personal transformation?
What personal growth have you experienced from your job? Please add your examples by commenting.
Share this on: